If you want to monitor your Android device you can do it by using an app named as AndroSensor. AndroSensor App is an absolute all-in-one diagnostic tool that lets you know virtually everything about your device’s status.
Using this app you can view everything about the status of your Android device such as :
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude and speed
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings,
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor’s name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
Use AndroSensor App
- Simply press the MENU button to toggle settings
- See system log file, device info, and list of sensors that are not available for your Android device.